Don’t let your mind betray you. Join Decision Genius and train your brain to make better decisions that will strengthen your team and boost the bottom line. Contact Eric today to learn more about this fun, interactive workshop that includes:
- Short videos that will forever change the way you think about visual perception.
- An exercise that will literally show you how to think about barriers to good decisions.
- An exercise that will reveal the power and peril of assumptions.
- Quizzes that will challenge your brain followed by engaging discussions that will train your brain to make better decisions.
Decision Making Training Overview
Hour 1–Impact: How the Sub-conscious Mind Drives Our Decisions
- Ambushed by ambiguity–Why we often rush to judgment and the peril therein.
- Why we have a natural tendency to fall in love with our ideas and fail to consider other valid ideas and solutions.
- Why we often ignore signs of trouble when rolling out a new product, strategy, or initiative.
Hour 2–Decision Making Demystified
- Find out why seeking problems actually leads to fewer problems in the long run.
- Learn how to reject your first love and objectively assess a variety of options and solutions.
- Acquire the skills you need to combat the collective love fest otherwise known as group think.
Hour 3–The Path to Decision Precision
- We’ll forge a path to decision precision by obliterating obstacles to sound decision making.
- Then, we’ll draw new frames to achieve conceptual clarity as we craft an evidence-based decision-making process.
- Finally, we’ll learn and practice the Decision Genius Micro-Decision method, a simple technique that you can start using today.
Eric Olive: Workshop Leader